With the new API update, we’ve made integrating co-browsing in any existing website or web app a piece of cake! Here are a few usage examples:
- Use it to add a Surfly button to your website
- Design your own co-browsing button
- Create a unique and branded landing page for your clients
- Integrate Surfly with existing chat solutions
- Implement a ‘session-id’ approach
- Display a customer survey at the end of a session
Change options on the fly
Maybe you want to change the behavior of Surfly without writing a single line of code or apply certain customizations to outbound sessions. We’ve now made this possible with the special ‘session options’ tab in the settings menu of your Surfly account.
On the session options tab, you’ll be able to quickly toggle how a Surfly session should behave. For example, disable videochat and file sharing but enable drawing.
We hope you’ll enjoy these changes!